Gas leaks are one of the greatest dangers around your house. Don't take a chance. Call us immediately.
If you ever smell gas, the leak needs to be fixed as quickly as possible. For safety, exit your home or building if the smell is strong, and call your local gas provider first. When you call Sundial, identify that you have a gas leak and you will be issued a special code that will ensure priority dispatch.
For safety, a "rotten egg" odor has been added by the natural gas provider as an olfactory warning so one can detect harmful gas vapors.
Quality assurance – All trucks are equipped with state-of-the-art electronic equipment for detecting hazardous gas system leaks.
Our highly trained technicians will find the leak and will repair or replace the gas piping.
Our gas piping services include:
- Natural Gas Line Installation
- Digital Manometer Equipment to Verify Accurate Gas Output
- Gas line Installation and Repairs
- Electronic Gas Leak Detection equipment on every truck so you will be assured of safety as this state-of-the-art equipment is reliable and will detect all (even minute) gas leakage
- Certified by Atlanta Gas Light Company as a Gas Advantage Dealer